July 26, 2011

I'm Home

Yes, I am back.

California was awesome, thanks for asking. Disneyland was super duper fun. Star Tours was AMAZING, the Nemo submarine ride thing was cool, and the Little Mermaid ride blew my mind! Why didn't they have that when I was younger?! Why???

Pacific Beach was really cool and pretty and exhausting. My back, shoulders, and nose got really sunburned, so I'll be lathering aloe vera on for a while :( Lili (my little sister) and I tried calamari! I feel very accomplished for not chickening out, and it helped that it actually tasted good.

You can expect posts to resume soon. I'm not allowed to resume reading good books until I finish The Hobbit by J.R.R. Tolkien, so I'll try to finish at some point this week. It's so hard to read a book you hate...

Thanks and have a wonderful day *big cheesy smile*

No comments:

Post a Comment