March 24, 2011

Furthermore

Yesterday I put up a post about the little doo-dad I'm doing about interviewing an author. I read it over today and decided that there needed to be some clarifications: First, the question that you may email me along with the author you chose for me to interview will be for them, not me. Second, there is a one email per person policy. We need to be fair. Third, as of right now there is no date that I have decided to choose as the end-of-entry-time. I will stop accepting entries either when I reach too many emails than I can manage, or when there is a clear winner. I will, obviously, notify you guys when that time comes. Lastly, no one but me gets to know which author is going to be interviewed until the day I post the interview. (Surprises are fun, right?)  Let the entries begin!

No comments:

Post a Comment