March 9, 2011

Want to Read:

I have a TON of books on my to read list, but after some major frustration, I narrowed it down to three. These books are in no way, completely, and totally not in any order because, after all, you can only put yourself through so much pain. Let Me In by John Ajvide Lindqvist looks like a super creepy -which I love- book about a 12-year-old boy living in Sweden who regards a classmate's murder as his own revenge arriving at long-last. His happiness is interrupted when a girl moves in next door. She can solve a Rubik's Cube in an instant and she is described like there is something very wrong with her, and (another plus) she only comes out at night....And hey! Before you say, " Ugh, vampires are like so 2009," consider that even though the genre was oober popular then, and has kind of died out now, doesn't mean that there won't ever be another good vampire book. I'd also love to read The Replacement by Brenna Yovanoff. It's about a boy named Mackie, he comes from a different, dark world that lies underneath Gentry, the place that he has lived in for sixteen years. When his crush's little sister goes missing, he has to travel to Mayhem, the city underneath Gentry to save her. The cover also happens to be amazing :) And finally, I had to cheat and put one of the books I've been waiting for in a series. Passion by Lauren Kate, sadly, comes out on June 14. Lauren Kate's Fallen Series is quite good so far, but it is by no means the best series I have ever read. The second book ended on a cliffhanger that left me, well, hanging. Passion is going to be about the two immortal lovers' past lives, and (I'm assuming) how Daniel finds Luce after she disappeared into that shadow like a MAD WOMAN. Sorry, I'm still angy about that... So, now that you know what books I'm itching to read, I'm itching to know what you're itching to read! -scratch-scratch- Tweet them, comment on them, email me them!

No comments:

Post a Comment