March 21, 2011

Anticipation!!!

15 gloriously short, wonderfully soon days. This is the amount of time I have to wait until City of Fallen Angels by Cassandra Clare comes out! It seems like just yesterday there were 90 days left, but now I'm screaming and jumping up and down with my friends because we're SO DANG EXCITED about the fourth book in The Mortal Instruments series. I told my mom that when I have the book in my hands, I'll cry. Unfortunately, she just looked at me like I was crazy, and said, "Okay..."
        So, as much as I would like to rant on and on about how excited I am, I'll stop because I have a question for you! (Yay questions!) What book are you looking forward to most???? What are you anticipating???? I'm dying to know! Tweet me, email me, or comment it! P.S. Do a better job than last time, sheesh!

No comments:

Post a Comment