July 14, 2011

Vacation

I feel like I should notify you guys in advance that I probably won't be posting for about a week or so. Next Wednesday, I'll be on my way to California where the beach, relatives, and DISNEYLAND awaits. Also, I might try calamari (fried squid or octopus?) but it is very likely that I will chicken out.

I'm currently reading Blood Red Road, but who knows if I'll finish it before then. I still have to do some summer reading and math for school (ugh) so let's just keep our fingers crossed.

Wait, when I said that I'd be posting again in "a week or so" you should take from that that it'll be a while before I post because I'm not quite sure how much time I'll have to read. Because um, hello, DISNEYLAND.

So, my advice to you while I'm gone would be: 1.) Read. 2.) Try not to let your envy of me because I'm going to Disneyland consume you (ha) and 3.) Turn off your electronics at night because you never know when the Robot Revolution will start. Who wants to wake up and see their cell phone standing on their chest with an evil smile? Not me. Not you. Nobody.

Goodbye. Unless I post a review after this. Then it would be goodbye.

No comments:

Post a Comment